Friday, September 27, 2019

{Sugar Bee} A First Down for Jameson

A little boy will be kicking off his "First Down" tomorrow and I am sure all of his family and friends will have a ball celebrating this huge milestone!

I was very excited when Jameson's mom reached out to place an order for this fun football themed first birthday party! I had so many ideas, it was difficult to narrow it down, but ultimately I came down to a set that was the perfect fit for this special occasion!
When I began thinking about designs, I knew I wanted to incorporate classic designs that would anchor the collection. So I started off the set with footballs, since that is a big part of the party theme. Next, I created a stadium by creating a field and then added sprinkles to represent the spectators. However, I thought I would give it a little extra touch by adding the football play marks.

After the classic designs, I wanted to focus on personalizing cookies for the birthday boy. I started with a number 1 cookie and patterned it with the football field lines and numbers and added the birthday boy's name across the field. I also wanted to incorporate a football uniform by creating a jersey and helmet, but instead of including a team name, I used the birthday boy's name and initial. And of course his jersey number was a "1"! Finally, I created a pennant banner that reads "a First Down" to emphasize the overall theme of the party.
I hope this set scores a touchdown with the birthday boy, his family, and all his guests! Happy 1st birthday Jameson!

No comments:

Post a Comment