Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Busy Bee} The Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle

There are a handful of cookie makers that I completely idolize and want to be like one day! One of my "cookie crushes" is the artist behind the cookies and blog, The Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle. Her creations are so perfectly handcrafted and the detail is amazing. I mean, if you want to see flawless and ornate cookies just check out her blog. Once you look at her work, you will definitely want to get in the kitchen and practice your technique!
Tell me you don't want practice decorating some sugar cookies now! I think one of my New Year's resolutions will be to bake and decorate more cookies...hmmm, I wonder if that will conflict with my resolution to eat more healthfully and lose the baby weight?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment