Monday, January 17, 2011

{Busy Bee} Whippy Cake

At first glance, this company sounds like a wonderful place to buy a cookie or a cupcake, but in fact, Whippy Cake, sells the most adorable hair accessories! The best part about this online shop is that the hair accessories work for girls of all ages. They look just as cute on an adult as they do on a little girl or baby. If you haven't checked out this site, you definitely need to stop what you are doing and go online!
I love my Whippy Cake hair accessory! I just can't wait to have a baby girl so that I can put one on her....maybe I will buy one for good luck for the next baby?

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I was just on their website yesterday (thanks to TomKat Studio)! I love their stuff and the photography is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their website is too cute...and I love the photography and styling. There is something very retro about it but still fresh and modern. And I LOVE TomKat Studio! Amy Atlas Events and TomKat Studio are like my two faves! :)

    ReplyDelete