Sunday, June 23, 2013

{Sugar Bee} Angry Bird Chocolate Covered Oreos

 
Ever since we threw my son's Angry Bird birthday party, I just can't seem to get the little birds and piggies out of my head! They are literally everywhere! And of course my son just loves them, so I tend to notice them even more than I normally would otherwise. Well as usual, I couldn't help myself and I had to make the little companion birds to my bad piggies that I made for Jake's birthday party, so I created Red and Yellow Angry Bird Chocolate Covered Oreos!

They were actually pretty easy to create with the help of Wilton candy accessories! All you need are the Wilton Candy Eyeballs and the Wilton Animal Sprinkle Set and the majority of the face is complete! They would also look so great on cake pops or marshmallow pops!
Best of all, kids love them! My son right away said, "eat red bird"! How can that not put a smile on a mom's face....well that is until the sugar kicks in afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Would u mind sharing mold resource.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The angry bird face was just mostly piped on to a standard Oreo mold. The beak is a sprinkle and the eyes are also sprinkles. To find the standard mold, you can go to Amazon and they will have it there for you. :)

      Delete