Monday, June 17, 2013

{Sugar Bee} If you Mustache, My Dad's the Man!

This Father's Day was all about the mustache! If you haven't noticed, mustaches have been the biggest trend for a little while now. It is something about the 'stache that says, I am a dude! But don't get me wrong, I am not really into real mustaches. Although some men look great with them, for the most part they are just not so cute. However, candy mustaches or stick-on mustaches for kids....adorable, and totally hilarious!

So this year, I went all out with the mustache theme! Mustache lollipops, mustache chocolate covered Oreos, and mustache glasses were displayed as a surprise for my husband! And in the gift bag....a Father's Day t-shirt that Jake picked out for his daddy to wear!
But what I thought was the most fun was the mustache frame I made that displayed a fun picture that was recently taken of my son when we went to Disneyland wearing a stuffed mustache! Like I said...kids wearing mustaches are the cutest! I think this may have inspired a new collection!

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there! I hope you had a special day filled with joy and love! Especially to my dad who is the best daddy a girl could ask for and to a husband who I love very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment