Saturday, September 15, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Clinton's Circus Cookies

Clinton is turning 1 and to celebrate his big day, he is having a circus themed party and what is a party without sugar cookies!?!? In the past, I have created circus themed cookies and they were so much fun to make, so I kept a couple of those same designs in this set. But this time around, I added a few more cookies to make this the greatest birthday on earth! So step right up and see these sweet treats!
The snow cones and popcorn tubs are probably my favorite in the set....they are just too cute! But who doesn't love a clown, cotton candy, and balloon with an elephant on it?! These were a lot of fun to make and I hope the birthday boy has the a great day under the big top!

Happy 1st Birthday Clinton!

No comments:

Post a Comment