Tuesday, September 11, 2018

{Sugar Bee) A Sweet Way to Thank an Officer

Thank an Officer Day is this Saturday and this year I wanted to do something to show my appreciation. After all, I am a proud LEO wife and I have learned all the difficulties and rewards that go into being an officer. For this, I decided to make sweet treats that could be given to an officer to thank them for all that they do to keep our community safe. Though I do believe officers should be thanked and appreciated all year long, this is one day that everyone should go out of their way and say thank you!

The set I created consists of a cute police car, a large Thank You, and two donuts (for a touch of fun and humor).
I am so happy with the way they turned out and I especially love that police car! I am excited to show my thanks this Saturday!

How will you show your appreciation?

No comments:

Post a Comment