Saturday, September 29, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Sun Devilish Treats for an ASU Themed Baby Shower

When I was asked to make cookies for a baby shower, I was so excited because I have been wanting to do some cute baby themed cookies, but when I was told it was ASU themed, I was even more excited because the wheels started spinning with so many ideas!

The baby shower was going to be a game day for the college team and the invitation for the party said they were welcoming "a new lil' devil". So cute! As you may have guessed, both parents are ASU Alumni and full of school spirit, so it seemed very fitting to add "lil' devil" to their crew!

After I brainstormed many ideas, I came down to the following designs. A rattle with a pitchfork...because they always say to "fear the fork". A bib with devil horns that says "lil' devil". A baby sleeper with the mascot's face. A baby plaque airbrushed with little pitchforks. And of course, onesies with footballs....but since they don't know what gender they are having, I created one with a tutu for a girl and one with little devil horns for a boy.
I am so happy with how these cookies turned out and I hope that mama and baby enjoy their day while devouring these sun devilish treats!

Congratulations to the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment