Saturday, March 16, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Baby Sprinkle Sugar Cookies

This weekend I had the pleasure of creating the sweetest cookies for a baby sprinkle honoring a mom having her second baby. What a fun idea....a "sprinkle" themed party! I just love how this gathering still celebrates the mom-to-be, but just a "sprinkle", not a full "shower". Because isn't it great to show you care for every baby?!
Anyway, when I found out that mom-to-be is having a girl and the color palette for the party was pink, white, and gold, I knew I had to think out of the box. Because the first color that comes to mind when I think of a sprinkle is blue. So when I designed the set, a cloud was a must and having it "sprinkle" was the idea for the cookie. So instead of a blue sky, I created a pink one and then airbrushed pearlized white little clouds to add a little shimmer. The heart sprinkles are definitely my favorite and by hand painting them gold, it just made them pop! My second design was a personalized cookie that also included white airbrushed clouds, but also featured the baby's name. To frame the name, I added cute little rosettes that I dusted with a little gold luster. I really loved how the green leaf broke up with colors and made the baby's name stand out.
I really think this set turned out beautifully! I hope the mom-to-be enjoys her special day and is sprinkled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment