Saturday, March 23, 2019

{Sugar Bee} LeBron James Basketball Baby Shower Sugar Cookies

When I was approached to do cookies for a LeBron James Baby Shower, I must admit, I didn't know where to start. To say I don't really know sports is an understatement. I had heard the name, but that was all I really knew. Thankfully, my customer knew what she wanted and was able to provide with the information and images I needed to do these cookies.
My customer came to me wanting to have sugar cookies of the jerseys that LeBron James wore when he played on the Miami Heat and Cleveland Caveliers (information I just found out thanks to my customer and the internet). She also asked for basketballs, but when I heard it was a baby shower, I wanted to include something that indicated that the shower was for a mama-to-be and her baby. So, I designed a baby rattle that featured a basketball. I thought it tied everything together so well!
 
 
I hope the baby shower was a slam dunk and the mama-to-be enjoyed her King James cookies! Congratulations on your little MVP!

No comments:

Post a Comment