Sunday, April 21, 2019

{Sugar Bee} He is Risen Easter Cookie Collection

Today is a day full of celebration, family, friends, and food! I know that many kids will be hunting for eggs and getting a basket full of goodies from the Easter bunny. But I know many will also be going to church this morning to celebrate the resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ. So in honor of this special day for my fellow Christians, I wanted to offer a set of cookies that came with the option of highlighting the religious aspect of Easter. My "He is Risen" cookie collection is a combination of my "Hoppy Easter" cookie collection, but with the addition of the floral cross with a wood grain pattern. This set is really a beautiful way to celebrate such a special day. Happy Easter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment