Saturday, April 6, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Little Baby Bum Cookies for Addison's 1st Birthday

A sweet baby girl is celebrating her first birthday today and I was delighted to be able to create cookies for her special day. When I was asked to make cookies for a Little Baby Bum themed party, I must admit, I had no idea what that was. Now that my kids are older, I am missing out on all the new cute baby shows. Thankfully, my customer knew what she wanted (and the internet also helped)!
In case you haven't heard of the show, Little Baby Bum, it is a Netflix series that features nursery rhymes, and the star of the show.....well, is the star! So it was pretty easy to come up with the designs for the set. I created the star character as the main design, but I also wanted to incorporate some personalization, therefore I added a number one cookie that was patterned with gold stars and appears to be sitting on a cloud and added the birthday girl's name on it. Though it is a small set, it turned out to be a very cute set!
 
I hope these cookies put a smile on the birthday girl's face and a twinkle in her eye! Happy first Addison!

No comments:

Post a Comment