Thursday, June 14, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Hoppy Father's Day to the King of the Grill!

This year for Father's Day I wanted to create a fun cookie collection fit for a dad who is the king of the grill and enjoys a cold pint of beer! Well.... kinda like my dad, who happens to be the inspiration for these cookies.

The two collections I titled "King of the Grill Collection" and the "Hoppy Father's Day Collection". The best part of these collections is that not only are they cute on their own, but they work so well together!

My King of the Grill Collection is comprised of a red grill, hot dog with mustard, mustard container with a cute mustache face, and a grill mitt with the words "king of the grill" written on it. I added a few mustaches for an extra touch of the quintessential dad feature.

My Hoppy Father's Day Collection includes a large bubbly pint of beer with a cute mustache face and a favorite beer food....soft pretzels!
  
When the two collections are put together, it just reminds me of a super fun BBQ with family and friends. I am sure this is what many of you will be doing this Father's Day. So while the Fathers are being the flipping best and grilling like kings, these cookies will make a great gift for dad to enjoy while they sit back, kick up their feet, and enjoy a cold pint!
Hoppy Father's Day to all you Flippin' Awesome Dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment