Friday, June 15, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Tie-rrific Father's Day Cookies

I had a good friend request some cookies that were a more traditional approach to Father's Day....which of course is the quintessential mustache and tie! I mean, I know I have given my dad a tie or two in the past for Father's Day....and wouldn't you know my dad has donned a mustache as well! So it was easy to design a set for a tie-rrific dad!
This small set is comprised of cookies that spell out "DAD" in masculine patterns (argyle and houndstooth) with a mustache and bow-tie. I used a pretty neutral color palette of black, white, and gray, but I wanted to include a pop of color, so I added a touch of green to brighten up the set.

I think it turned out "fan-stache-tic"! Happy Father's Day to the tie-rrific dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment