Friday, November 23, 2018

{Sugar Bee} PYO Turkey Sugar Cookies

This Thanksgiving was my first year introducing PYO (paint-your-own) sugar cookies to my list of items offered as party of my flash sale! And let me just say....they were even more popular than I had anticipated! But how could they not be....they are an activity and a treat wrapped in one!
These little guys make for a great way to entertain the children and after they are done creating their own little masterpieces, they can eat them! And unlike decorating sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles, these leave little clean-up.

All that is needed is a TINY (a little actually goes a long way) bit of water to activate the colors on the palette and then brush color in between the lines. In the end you will have a sweet little art masterpiece and followed by a delicious dessert!

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment