Friday, November 23, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Modern Bohemian Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies

This Thanksgiving I decided to do something a little different from the typical cookie design. I thought it would be so pretty to create something that was both modern and bohemian in design and full of floral details, as well as use a color palette that was comprised of beautiful aquas, golds, and oranges. What came together was so cute!
I did bring back the pumpkin pie slice from last year because it is just too cute and perfect for the guest who doesn't like pumpkin pie, but can still partake in eating pie with the rest of the family...just in cookie form! But this year I introduced a white pumpkin that has a gold tribal pattern and topped with pretty flowers and leaves.
I also added a turkey cookie, but instead of detailing the cookie to look like the typical turkey, I made it a modern turkey using aqua as the base color and detailing with gold polka dots and adding a pretty flower accent.
Last, I made a simple plaque cookie with floral details and piped "Give Thanks" on the surface since that is what Thanksgiving is all about! Together they make a very modern and bohemian set that is simply beautiful!

Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment